Friday 14 December 2012

it's all about bell 311 class

                                      MONDAY, 2 SEPTEMBER 2012

Assalamualaikum to all my friends .... how about the first bel 311 class today??.. is it okey?. woww...im really sad because all of classes on evening,its will make me sleepy..huhu however i  have to go...As usual for the 1st class must have introduction right..hurmm.. my lecture is miss not mr same as well as last semester..her name is miss zuraidah but we called her miss zue... she told us about the whole thing that we are going to study for bel 311 class. I am really hope that i can improve my english and the most important that i have to take more attention in grammar...its really bad!. oohh.. im forgot about the activity that we did in class...the began make me wonder?...because miss zue give us instructed to stand and did  a circle...after that she said that we have to share anything about with friend that infront of us then after a few minutes, we have to switch to another friend...hurm..the first person it was nabila bistamam and we talked about our holiday on semester break and the last person its was asnawi. After switched its already time up..hahah.. It is my first time play this game and it was a funny game..hehehe.we played this game until the class time up around 3.50 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment